Oak Hill Montessori is proud to offer a limited Tuition Assistance Program geared toward recruiting and retaining the enrollment of families with a demonstrated financial need. The information below will help you understand the philosophy and the process for Oak Hill Montessori's tuition assistance program. Up to 35% of tuition costs may be awarded for each school year.Mission of the Tuition Assistance at Oak Hill Montessori:
- Provide tuition assistance to families who are committed to Montessori education but are not able to afford full tuition due to a financial hardship or ongoing financial limitations.
- Provide continuity within the Montessori classrooms.
- Families applying for tuition assistance should mark the box on their contract notifying the school that an SSS application will be filed.
- Tuition contracts should be signed and sent back to the school on the normal time-line, without a deposit. In this way a student's space will be reserved until the SSS process is completed.
- No contractual obligation to the school or the family exists until the tuition assistance awards are determined.
- All applicants must submit online applications to SSS, an organization that collects information from families to aid schools in determining the tuition needs of individual families. Go to www.sssbynais.org and click on SSS by NAIS for families.
- The annual submission deadline is March 1.
- To verify data submitted to SSS, applicable tax forms (previous year's 1040) must be submitted to OHM Business Manager by the second week of March.
- Demonstrated financial need is determined by SSS and a report is sent to the school.
- The Tuition Assistance Committee will make final determination of awards considering the recommendations of SSS and any special circumstances expressed by families.
- Families are notified of the award decisions by April 1 each year.
- Once tuition assistance awards are offered and accepted, payment of the deposit is required within 7 business days in order to hold a place for the student.
If you are interested in more tuition assistance information please contact the office at 651-484-8242
| 2017-2018 Schedule|| Tuition|Non-Refundable DepositRequired for all Payment Plans.
Due with signed contract.
(Cash or Check)
(Toddler program is a half or full experience).
|Call for pricing at|
|CHILDREN'S HOUSE |
|CHILDREN'S HOUSE |
*Full Day Montessori Commitment Deposit:
A commitment deposit in the amount of $1,000 shall be required for any child entering the All Day Montessori program prior to his/her kindergarten year. The deposit will be refunded upon completion of the Kindergarten year. In the event the child does not complete the Children's House Cycle, the deposit will not be refunded.
A tuition deposit is required for each of our programs. This deposit assures the child's placement. When tuition contracts are extended, families have approximately 10 business days to return the signed contract along with the required non-refundable tuition deposit.
Oak Hill Montessori's tuition contract bind the signatory to the terms of the contract and the tuition and fees for the full academic year. If a student is withdrawn after the tuition contract is signed a replacement student at the same level must be found to replace the withdrawn student in order for the signatory to be released from the contract.
Tuition Payment Plans
Parents can elect to pay tuition in full by August 1st, in three installments by August 1st, November 1st and February 1st or 10 monthly payments due on the 1st of each month from August through May of the academic year.
In addition to tuition, please plan for the following annual fees which will be invoiced as part of the August 1st billing:
- Community Enrichment Fee: $150 per family
This one-time fee provides funds for community-wide events that benefit all families. This includes parent workshops, hospitality and social events, publications and auction admission.
- Lower Elementary Travel Fees: $100 for third year students
3rd Year Students will participate in an overnight camping trip to celebrate the transition to Upper Elementary.
- Upper Elementary Travel Fees: $500 per student
All Upper Elementary students will participate in an overnight camping trip to Eagle Bluff ($200), week long trip to Camp Widjiwagan ($300).
- Junior High Travel Fees: $650 per student
All Junior High students will participate in the Fall Trek, (8-day trip in September that alternates annually between Lake Superior and South Dakota).
- Before and After School Care*:
Toddler, Children's House and Elementary: $7.50/hour [advanced registration], $8.50/hour [drop-in basis].
*Before and After Care:
Childcare is available for Toddler, Children's House and Elementary programs before school from 7:30 a.m. and after school from 3:30 - 6:00 p.m. Before and After School Care requires advanced registration and other necessary forms. Please contact the office for more information. All fees for before and after school care are invoiced in monthly.
We offer a limited amount of drop-in spaces at our Elementary level. Occasional use is permitted with prior notification (a note or telephone call to the office 24 hours in advance).
Our Montessori programs place high value on consistency for our young children, we do not offer drop-in/occasional use of our before/after school care program at the Toddler and Children's House level, and require advance permanent registration at the time of enrollment.